• Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and internal EHS programs in the country of Singapore.
• Ensure compliance of EHS permits and licenses. Manage and maintain permits.
• Lead injury prevention activities, including performing data analysis to identify trend of incidents and areas to focus improvement.
• Provide EHS leadership and oversight of CMP slurry manufacturing, chemical processing and sales activities in the country. This includes manufacturing sites, warehouses and sales offices.
• Lead country EHS Team of 2 EHS professionals, directly supervising all EHS staff.
• Lead in Major Hazards Installation programs, hazard reviews, start-up of new construction.
• Carry out EHS reviews of sites through periodic site visits to verify compliance and to identify improvement opportunities.
• Communicate and engage Singapore EHS leaders on the country EHS programs, goals and objectives and provide active advice/coaching/support
• Engage site management in EHS to provide leadership and demonstrate commitment.
• Support site EHS leaders in interactions with corporate functions and external 3rd parties in significant non-routine issues.
• Lead country ergonomics and EMS team to drive improvement projects and sharing best practices.
• Identify and support development and provision of annual EHS Training for employees.
• Coordinate and drive implementation of behavioural safety training (SafeStart) for country.
• Support investigation of serious incidents to gather facts, analyze root causes and develop corrective actions for improved safety performance. Communicate lessons across sites for prevention.
• Provide EHS oversight and support to site managers for major construction projects, including hazard review, operational readiness investigation (ORI), etc.
• Support EHS due diligence review of new business acquisition in the Region.
• Assist site Industrial Hygiene qualitative assessment.
• Support site evaluation of vendor waste disposal/ recycling facilities.
• Ensure sites maintain the ISO14001 and 45001 certification.
• Help administer Process Map data management systems in the country.
• Support site EHS in Business Continuity Planning (BCP).
• As a member of the regional EHS Team, help develop strategic and annual goals, objectives and programs towards injury prevention, regulatory compliance and cultural
• Degree or Master in environmental, health, safety or relevant scientific or engineering field
• At least 10 years’ EHS work experience in the chemical, electronic or pharmaceutical industry. Experience in Major Hazard Installation and Chemical Process Operations will be an advantage.
• At least 6 years experience in leading teams, establishing strategy, driving results and making EHS cultural transformation.
• Register Safety Officer
• Fire Safety Manager
• Certification for ISO14001, ISO 14001 or similar accredited EHS management systems
• Strong knowledge of Singapore environmental, occupational safety and health regulations, ISO 45001, ISO 14001 & SS561.
• Strong technical experience in identifying, evaluating and controlling hazards in the workplace is required.
• Strong leadership skills and qualities and good communication skills
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed MS Word format to [ Link removed ] stating
1) Current Drawn
2) Expecting Salary
3) Date Available
4) Reason to Leave each job:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Joyce Koh Ai Leng
People Profilers Pte Ltd,
11 Collyer Quay, #13-01,The Arcade Singapore 049317
Tel: 6950 9737
[ Link removed ]
EA License Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel Reg nos R1110618
Job Id: R4359X