You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
PLANNING ENGINEER (MARINE/SHIPYARD)
Location: 45 Gul Road (Daily Company Transport pickup nearby MRT: Bukit Batok/Jurong East/Boon Lay/Choa Chu Kang/Woodlands)
Working Hours: 5.5 days work week; Monday to Friday: 8am to 5.00pm; Saturday 8am to 12pm
Benefits: OT pay entitlement / Medical Benefits such as Outpatient,Dental,Healthscreening etc / Variable Bonuses / Company Insurances such as Personal Accident, Life Term, Surgical, Hospitalizations, Work Injury / Annual Leave / Birthday Leave / NTUC Membership
Salary: S$3500 – S$4500 Designation and Salary Commensurate with experience
Industry: Dyna Mac is an established listed company in Singapore under Oil&Gas, Marine Offshore Engineering.
**Good Stable Career Advancement Opportunities**
**Listed Company with Good Benefits**
**Company Transport Available**
- Creating project plans and schedules based on project requirements, objectives, and constraints
- Collect data, compare actual progress with planned milestones, and identify any deviations or delays
- Assist the Senior/Lead planning Engineer in bigger scale project
- Assist in Planning, monitoring and controlling of the Projects
- Assist the Senior/Lead Planning Engineer in the overall weekly/monthly progress report preparation and ensure that it is delivered to the Client in a timely manner
- Highlight Area of concern, critical path and 2 weeks look ahead plan to the project teams during the internal meeting
- Progress Photo taking and verification of the progress at yard in a weekly basis
- Degree/Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as Planning Engineer in marine or oil & gas industry
- Attention to details, analytical & problem-solving skills, and communication skills
- Candidates with no experience are welcome to apply, training will be provided
- Attention To Detail
- Data Collection
- Mechanical Engineering
- Oil And Gas
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.