- Design, install and configure internal and customer facing servers, network devices and firewalls.
- Proactively manage and maintain server, network and firewall systems
- Administer and support core Microsoft, Cisco, Citrix and VMware technologies
- Perform a wide range of network administration duties including installations, debugging, maintenance, upgrades, and general support for Cisco, Juniper, HP, Palo Alto, and Extreme network equipment.
- Develop and implement project plans, risk assessments and contingency plans
- Design and implement monitoring, configuration management and reporting functions that will make a hands-off environment
- Define and document best practices and support procedures
- Provide after-hours support for Infrastructure related emergencies as well occasional weekend maintenance
- Maintain inventory and asset configuration documentation
- Assist with hardware, firewall, telecom and software vendor evaluation, recommendation and negotiations Mentor / cross train team members on existing and new technologies
- Evaluate, test, and deploy all software and hardware upgrades to the networking infrastructure.
- Proactive monitoring of all network devices, services, and servers using a combination of tools to ensure high availability and SLA’s.
- Assist in developing, implementing, testing, and maintaining disaster recovery plans.
- Interface with vendors for procurement & maintenance of all IT infrastructures.
- Mon to Fri: 8am to 5.30pm
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science (or related area) preferred.
- Microsoft Certification (MCSE) or equivalent certification in relevant programs desired.
- Advanced knowledge of Windows Server (200x/2016) /desktop Operating Systems (10)
- Managing deployments/rollouts
- Managing server virtualization technologies like VMWare Server/ESX
- A good understanding of LAN/WAN networking
- Microsoft IIS administration and configuration including Exchange 2010
- Active Directory/LDAP user and group administration
- Ability to troubleshoot network issues including back bone infrastructure issues
- LAN Routing and Switching design, configuration and troubleshooting
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Flexible and able to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Must be organized and have the ability to manage projects of varying length
- Positive, self-motivated individual who can complete tasks independently
- Must be a team player
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[ Email address blocked ] (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
3 Shenton Way, #19-01 Shenton House, Singapore 068805
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg