You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
The Operations Manager is responsible for the daily assembly operations to lead workplace safety, quality assurance, operation production, shipments, inventory, distribution of goods, analyzes statistics and presents findings to customers and higher management. The incumbent plans, runs and implements schedules to meet targets and maintains a high quality of product production and delivery, whilst always ensuring workplace safety is the number one priority. The position calls for someone with strong analytical capabilities who is self-motivated, has dedication to improvement and demonstrates the skill to deliver excellent customer service to our clients. This overarching role also calls for strong functional skills in matrix management across all levels of the business in taking care of multiple functions to ensure the sites and over business is successful.
- Ensure that health and safety regulations are closely adhered to and that the overall site has a positive constructive safety culture.
- Lead and direct daily assembly operation activities.
- Coordinate and work closely with cross functional team including PMO, Quality Assurance, Inventory Control, Warehousing & Logistics to achieve company set goals & objectives.
- Plan, schedule and review workload and workforce to ensure targets are being met on an efficient basis.
- Perform quality controls by ensuring all goods received and shipped are in alignment with specifications and quality requirements.
- Communicate any changes in the deliveries to all relevant parties to ensure delivery times are met and follow up on interruptions to the deliveries.
- Improve operational systems, processes and standard methodologies for organizational well-being.
- Contribute towards the achievement of Company’s strategic and operational objectives.
- Champion and lead Emerson Perfect Execution Program such as growing Express Range continuously, reducing the lead time and improving the service level to customers as well as operation efficiency by waste elimination through Lean Projects.
- Communicate and collaborate across the matrix organisation of Isolation Valves, Final Control and Emerson.
- Master/Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Manufacturing or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience with adequate knowledge of organizational efficiency and operations strategy management.
- Experience in the strategy planning and transportation of products, ensuring that goods are delivered in a good state and on time.
- Knowledge of handling returns and rejections expertly and promptly with factories.
- Solid understanding of budgets, forecasting and metrics.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to handle time and workload optimally to meet tight deadlines and targets.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, with strong experience in working in a matrix organisation.
- Ability to work in a team environment to engage and empower team members.
- Customer Service
- Financial Management
- Freight Forwarding
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.