You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Clinical Research Associate, Research Compliance Management
You will monitor and manage clinical research in SingHealth institutions and ensure they are in accordance with the department's Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), International Council for Harmonization - Good Clinical Practices (ICH-GCP), Human Biomedical Research Act (HBRA), Health Products Act (HPA) and applicable regulatory requirements.
You will conduct monitoring visits and activities, prepare and submit written reports after each monitoring visit, escalate significant findings, and recommend preventive and/or corrective measures for compliance.
You will also provide administrative support functions which are essential to the department's operations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing, Life Sciences or related field
- At least 2-4 years of relevant working experience in clinical trials management preferred
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Good analytical, problem-solving and organisational skills
- Able to work independently and as a team, and capable of balancing workload by prioritising tasks and requests according to specified deadlines
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- Clinical Research
- E Clinical
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.