You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Keen to work in a new environment where you can enrich people's lives whilst avoiding the mundane, and still be able to reach a high-income potential? Over here at VA Group, we represent Manulife Financial Advisers (Manulife FA), our partners include 8 life insurers, and 6 investment administrators. The range of financial solutions available to cater to our client's needs includes Unit Trust, Stocks & Shares, Bonds in addition to all life insurance types of products.
To excel in this role, people management skills, good customer service skills, and a drive to exceed your client's expectations would be very advantageous.
We are a group of visionaries that consistently adhere to and uphold the professionalism of our work. We believe that intensive continuous training support elevates our competency, taking ownership of our responsibilities, and our commitment to serving our clients without compromising on our service standards are what sets us apart.
- Only Singaporeans/ P R (due to legislative requirements)
- Min. age of 21 years (due to legislative requirements)
- Min. Local Diploma and above (due to legislative requirements)
- Graduates are welcome to apply
- Provide sound and strategic financial advice for clients along with bespoke proposals in a consultancy role
- Stay current with the latest market & product updates
- Design and create solutions uniquely catered to clients’ needs through different stages of life.
- Consistent servicing and periodic review of clients’ financial portfolio
- Allowance of up to $6,000 per month* plus commissions and incentives
- Annual Conferences and Overseas Incentives Trips*
- Quarterly Performance Bonus
- Regular welfare, bonding activities, and recognition programs
· Comprehensive in-house and external training with personalized mentoring by world-class leaders
· Exclusive digital marketing support services to aid in passive leads generation
· Access to a fully integrated app/ system for leads generation and client engagement with exclusive merchant products/ services
· Dedicated support from our team on training, recruitment, and marketing to clients’ activities
· Excellent career pathway to achieve your career aspirations
· Unlimited income potential
· Opportunity to build and lead your very own team of professionals
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Allowance: $2,500 - $6,000 per month
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Performance bonus
- Local Polytechnic Diploma (Required)
*subject to the terms and conditions.
- Customer Service
- Insurance Management And Aftercare
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.