Pixel Mechanics is a digital product studio that creates meaningful user connections through compelling strategies & innovation. Work to live, not the other way around. We are certain life comes first, and that believing in what you do is the way to greatness.
We are a small, multidisciplinary team intentionally. Experienced hands that have worked with the world's leading brands and young milennials with a necessary indifference to tradition. It's fun, challenging, and mad endlessly.
We're looking for an enthusiastic sales consultant to bridge the gap between businesses' problem and technology solutions. You will play a key role in client acquisition, building client loyalty, and exemplifying our brand reputation. Specifically, we're looking for a consultant that not only make the sale but create a long-lasting impact on our clients.
You'll have at least 1 year of B2B sales experience, demonstrate excellent communication skills, and have a knack for managing your time and priorities. Most of all, you thrive in a collaborative environment, you're not afraid to learn new things, and you can execute to a very high standard.
- Prospecting and follow-up of inbound sales inquiries
- Making outbound cold calls to identify potential clients
- Recording and updating sales pipeline accurately in the company system
- Understand prospects' requirements, demonstrate, and present how our solution fit prospects' needs
- Close deals with accurate proposal, quotation, and timeline based on prospects’ requirements
- Prepare comprehensive post-sales handover documents to project team
- Build and maintain positive client relationships
- Ad hoc support when necessary
- 1-year B2B sales experience
- Highly motivated and KPI driven
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills (verbal and written)
- IT Savvy
- Demonstrate proactivity and leadership
- Ability to manage your time and priorities with ease
- Work independently and as a team to exceed sales targets
- (Bonus) Experience with website development / CMS platforms (WordPress, Drupal, etc.)
- Strong career development
- Training & Skills development
- Medical Coverage
- Transport / Mobile claim
- Team Incentives
- Meal Allowances
- Pizza Friyays!
- Annual Retreat
**Benefits allocated at the sole discretion of Pixel Mechanics in accordance with career role.
- B2 B Sales
- Information Technology
- It Sales
- Professional Services
- Sales Presentation