You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
- Conduct initial assessment / follow-up reviews / other specific assessments of designated patients.
- Develop individual care plans based on patients’ needs, adopting a multi-disciplinary team-based approach and implement appropriated interventions / activities.
- Review and re-assess individual care plans regularly and/or when there is a change in patient’s condition.
- Attend weekly multi-disciplinary round and present cases for discussion / sharing.
- Make referrals to other service providers, when required and as agreed by the patient or next-of-kin.
- Provide certification on patients’ fitness for therapy services and application to respite care and nursing homes when required.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Physiotherapy/Occupational Therapy
- To be registered with the Allied Health Professions Council in Singapore as Full Registrant
Interested candidates do send in your resume to [ Email address blocked ]
Attn: Angela Celeste Poh Li Ying (R2095367)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
- Occupational Therapy
- Respite Care
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.