You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Our client is an MNC looking for a Senior Payroll Manager.
- Deliver efficient and effective regional Payroll service, meeting or exceeding business expectations of cost and performance. Implement and roll-out standardize payroll processes for 3-4 countries in Asia supporting approximately 20,000 employees.
- Partner with stakeholders (within Region and Globally) to build a robust HRSSC payroll roadmap to deliver exceptional customer service and high-quality time & pay services for the needs of today and of the future.
- Provide leadership and oversight across all teams to ensure compliance, timely and accurate pay for all employees, all while maintaining compliance and governance. Establishing clear KPIs or measurement matrix to ensure all issues that arise are well documented and effectively solved and an end-to-end processes & audit steps from time capture through to pay, and the hand-offs to other stakeholders.
- Drive continuous improvement efforts and activities across the payroll team and processes as they interface with other teams. Working collaboratively with regional teams to streamline and transition all payroll processes into HR Shared Services. Research external best practices and continuously challenge the status quo by championing new, creative ideas through well structured, supported, and clearly articulated points of view, balancing risk, reward, and trade-offs.
- Lead, coach, drive and inspire the payroll specialist and teams. Provide directional guidance and coaching to payroll specialists for all payroll processes and day to day issues when needed.
- Provide through review and analysis, accurate and timely processing of monthly payroll for countries in accordance with company policies and local regulatory standard, including liaising with payroll vendors where applicable. Regularly review and agree SLAs with the business units in the region and leading monthly & year-end activities and payment reconciliation with local Government agencies.
- Providing support to other teams and stakeholders for both internal and external audits on payroll related accounts, payroll related journal entries and accruals, financial forecasting, reporting and analysis as and where needed.
- 10 or more years of experience, including 2-3 years in a supervisory position
- Strong leadership, analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Ability to work independently and efficiently, with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment. Good organization skills and the ability to multi-task and capable of establishing priorities
- Ability to navigate payroll system and SAP
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required.
We invite interested candidates to write-in with CV and regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
Lee Shiow Chyn
EA12C6130 / R1112042
[ Email address blocked ]
- Human Resource Management
- Payroll Accounting
- Payroll Laws
- Tax Reporting
EA License No.12C6130
EA Personal Registration No.R1112042
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.