· Responsible for pilot line in new product launching.
· Monitor thin film properties and defect performance throughout production cycle by following specification.
· Using statistical method (SPC, Six sigma) to ensure process control and monitoring.
· Perform process matric (Design of Experiments and ANOVA) to investigate problems and support process improvements.
· Initiate continuous quality improvement plans.
· Interact with production, equipment engineering, and quality assurance team to address customer feedback and quality issues.
· Create and maintain process documentation that fulfil ISO practice.
· Partner and support R&D team need in experiment and sample making to enable the realization of technology roadmaps.
· Minimum 2-3 years of related working experience in semiconductor industry is preferred
· Understanding of thin film metallurgy and deposition processes and equipment (Ion beam deposition, PVD, CVD)
· Experience in demonstrating statistical skills in data analysis, good knowledge in JMP, Minitab, DOE and SPC are preferred.
· Experience with following tools: Ellipsometer, X-ray reflectometry, SEM and EDX.
· Experience in a quality certified environment, i.e. ISO9001, 5S, 8D, lean six sigma
· Able to work in cleanroom environment and perform overtime as and when necessary
511037202To apply, please visit to 511037202 and search for Job Code: 19353.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [ Email address blocked ] .
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
- Deposition (Geology)
- Ed X
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Six Sigma Methodology