Due to expansion of our client's business, we continue to look for suitable candidates to work at our client's office. Write to us if you are an individual who has experience in the activities listed below, and is keen to take up new challenges!
- Responsible for handling the company’s end to end sourcing operations
- Generating and implementing efficient sourcing strategies. Incorporate strategic dimensions and capabilities of suppliers, emphasis on quality management practices, process capabilities, design and development, and cost reduction, capabilities into the decision-making process.
- Optimizing all sourcing procedures to attain maximum efficiency, cost savings as performance objective, supplier continuity, estimate potential risks and apply risk-minimizing techniques.
- To drive continuous improvement, best value and quality improvements within the team and departments in challenging existing practices and actively seek ways to achieve better outcomes, contributing to ensure key performance and financial targets are met and corrective action taken where necessary.
- To develop excellent and effective collaborative relationships with key stakeholders and external providers and other agencies to ensure strategic and operational needs are fully understood and incorporated.
- To lead the entire team, ensure appropriate support, training, and development to achieve their potential and identify new suppliers and negotiates contracts for the supplies the organization needs.
- Work closely with R&D and operations to identify gaps/opportunities as part of continuous improvement efforts.
- Effective Planning, implementing, and managing of shipping and transportation strategy; ensuring secure, accurate, timely delivery and productive shipping and transportation processes for all orders.
- Provide logistics market insights and knowledge to business units.
- Any other ad-hoc projects assigned by immediate reporting.
- At least Diploma in Supply Chain or equivalent
- At least 5 years work experience with management role, preferably in F&B industry
- Strong planning, organizing and project management skill
- Good network with building contractors
- Effective communication and written skills
- Systematic and process driven
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to work well with people at all levels
- A hands-on and result-oriented person
- Able to work well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word and Powerpoint
Please send your cv to
- [ Email address blocked ]
- in word document;
- listing your personal particulars, education qualification and work experience;
- listing your current and expected salary details;
As we are hiring this position urgently, we do look forward to hearing from you VERY SOON!
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No: 18C9353
EA Personnel Registration No: R1108178
- Communication Skills
- Excel, Word And Powerpoint
- Leadership Skill
- Material Requirements Planning
- Project Management