Setup and maintain work schedules
· Setting up of equipment maintenance schedule based on maintenance master plan including the mandatory testing of statutory equipment such as lifting gears and statutory pressure vessels to comply with regulatory bodies, Ministry of Manpower, department to Safety and Health
· Maintain and revise maintenance schedules, if required, to balance maintenance activities/cost and downtime
· Manage SAP work orders for planning and scheduling.
· Capable to set-up master data for equipment (including material, task list, PM plan), build maintenance plans and BOM(s).
Documentation, Reports and Tracking
· Write, develop and maintain work packages related to maintenance work
· Generate necessary reports showing effectiveness of programs
· Generate costs incurred in maintenance activities
· Conduct and participate risk assessment review on maintenance work
· Manage calibration records and schedules for all instrumentation
· Understands a participates in Root Cause Analysis
· Develop and work with Plant Engineering Managers, end user on scheduling and planning of plant turnaround including the plant startup
· Owner of Plant turnaround schedule, providing updates and tracking during plant turnaround progress update
· Provide SAP training as required on job requisition in SAP and overview of SAP for the maintenance module.
Mandatory certification and testing
· Ensure systems tracks and schedules testing for statutory compliance on pressure
vessels, lifting equipment etc.
· Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering
· 5-10 years of experience as maintenance technician/Executive;
· Know-how in plant maintenance processes and equipment covering
o pumps of all kind,
o blowers, fans, compressors,
o chillers, centrifuges, heat exchangers, columns
o high pressure and low-pressure steam systems incl. boilers,
o electrical switchgear and distribution equipment,
o PLCs, instrumentation and controls
· Experience with SAP, accounting principles, cost awareness preferable
· Computer, including standard software such as MS Project or Primavera planning and SAP
To apply, please visit to [ Link removed ] and search for Job Reference: 19593.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [ Email address blocked ] .
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
- Electrical Switchgear
- Heat Exchanger