You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Lead DevSecOps Engineer
About our client
Our Client is a technology venture founded by Temasek in strategic partnership with several high retail and banking partners.
About the role
- In line with the globalization strategy and vision of the company, the team is looking to expand and build the devsecops team which would provide stability and prompt support services
- • Oversee and grow a team of infrastructure and operations engineers
- • Guide our platform architecture to ensure reliability, performance, and security.
- • Design our operational practices to ensure reliability and respond effectively to production incidents.
- • Work together with technical management to define the roadmap and resourcing plans for our core platform.
- • Keep abreast of and advocate the best practices and technologies to ensure reliability and rapid pace of development.
- · Provide and operate internal tools for our developers.
Bonus: You have worked in the payments or e-commerce domains. You have worked on high-security systems. You are familiar with modern data platforms.
Your experiences: • Knowledgeable about distributed architectures: You are up to speed on microservice and event processing architectures and technologies. • Experienced with infrastructure operations: You have built and operated large-scale, high-availability, high-performance systems on the cloud. You are very familiar with AWS, Kubernetes, and Terraform.
- E Commerce
- Infrastructure Management
EA Personal Registration No.16S7964
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.