You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Specialist Teaching and Learning Assistant (Learning Support – Infant School)
The appointee uses their knowledge of teaching and learning, and the values of the School to contribute to children’s progress in learning through planning organising and creating resources and providing support to the children and their teachers.
The role reports to Head of Infant School through Head of Learning Support (Infant School).
- Minimum Diploma/Degree holder preferably in the relevant discipline
- Minimum 2 years of relevant teaching experience
- Previous experience of working with children is essential, preferably children aged 3 – 7 years old
- Have a very good knowledge and understanding of the UK SEND Code of Practice 2014
- Excellent command of English, written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications and knowledge of iPad is essential
- Positive, enthusiastic and creative individuals who enjoy working with young children, teachers and Teaching and Learning Assistants.
5-day week – working hours are from 7.30 am to 3.45 pm with school holidays entitlement. Interested applicants, please submit an application letter and detailed resume, stating your current and expected salary, date of availability and contact number via the online system at [ Link removed ] style="mso-spacerun: yes;"> In your application, please provide the names and addresses of three people from whom confidential references may be obtained. Please indicate their professional relationship to you.
You can contact the HR department at [ Email address blocked ] for any enquiries regarding the role.
Closing date for applications is Thursday, 23 March 2023
(Only shortlisted applicants will be notified)
CPE Registration No.: 196100114C | Period of Registration: 7 June 2017 to 6 June 2023
- Microsoft Office
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.