You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
· Assessing individual needs of speech and language difficulties
· Derived appropriate individualized therapy program recommended for the clients
· Implement therapy program in accordance with best practices in the field
· Advise on program to develop effective speech / language / communication skills in the classroom setting
· Work with multidisciplinary team
· Maintain proper documentation and administrative duties as required
· Recognized Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Speech and Language Pathology
· Registered or eligible for registration with the Allied Health Professions Council in Singapore
Interested candidates please send in your resume to:
[ Email address blocked ]
EA Personnel: Valerie Yong Kian Fung
CEI No.: R1103704
Recruit Express Pte Ltd, EA License No.: 99C4599
- Assisted Living
- Elderly Care
- Nursing Homes
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.