Responsible for company wide L&D functions.
- Partner with key stakeholders to identify emerging learning and development needs
- Take lead in collating and conducting the annual learning needs analysis to develop the Company’s overall Learning Plan
- Prepare and monitor yearly training budget
- Identify and manage external partners for customized content and delivery, negotiate terms of agreement and handle contracts administration in consultation with Corporate Legal team
- Develop and review employee orientation materials contents and update them periodically to ensure that they are up to date
- Organize and conduct orientation program for new employees
- Regularly review and update Training Calendars in HR portal (On-boarding and Corporate Training calendars)
- Coordinate and administer specified in-house or external training programs that address business needs, regulatory requirement and compliance requirements
- Liaise with training vendors on training schedule, training materials, costs, venue and other arrangements to ensure the proper execution of the training plan.
- Conduct, evaluate and follow-up on post training assessment and feedback. Monitor training effectiveness of training programmes delivered are current, relevant and effective.
- Attend to ad-hoc training requests
- Administer training bonds
- Administer all training grants application and claims (Training Grant, Absentee Payroll etc.)
- Generate training reports and tracking of programs utilization
- Handle employee queries on Training Policy and procedure
- Support in the development and maintenance of HR Systems (UKG, Workday)
- Other duties as assigned
- Degree in Human Resource Management/Business Studies or equivalent
- Prior experience with Learning & Development and managing HR Systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Strong communication, good interpersonal and time management skills
- A meticulous, organized and resourceful team player
- Flexible and self-motivated with ability to work independently
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21442
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766
- Learning Need Analysis
- Training And Development