0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Customer Service Executive
School of Music and the Arts Pte Ltd Downtown Core Permanent
2,600 SGD - 4,000 SGD/Month
- Provide excellent customer service to potential customers and handle all customer enquiries via phone, email, socials and walk-in,
- Create a vibrant environment and experience for current and potential students and engage them through School-related events and activities,
- Provide administrative and operational support for all student matters including enrolment, payments, student P-files, scheduling of lessons, allocation of classrooms, collation of forms, handling of feedback and results, and instructors payroll,
- Tracking and updating detailed status reports of all sales leads,
- Engage different stakeholders through liaison with parents, staff and lecturers,
- Assist in marketing and branding strategies to drive sales. Experience with web design, adobe photoshop and/or social media marketing an advantage.
- Preferably a minimum qualifications of a Diploma in any discipline, with minimum 3 years of customer service and/or sales work experience. [Candidates with less qualifications but with relevant experience will also be considered],
- Experience in the education or customer service sectors is preferred,
- Highly-motivated, responsible, team-player, positive attitude and possess good work ethics,
- Must be able to multi-task and work independently,
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills in both English and Mandarin (in order to provide excellent customer service to potential English and Mandarin-speaking customers and handle all customer enquiries via phone, email, socials and walk-in.)
- Must be willing to work a fixed 5-day work week: 4 weekdays + 1 weekend (Sat/Sun).
- Consumer Sales
- Customer Service
- Sales Work
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.