As a facilities Manager, you will oversee the facility management and maintenance activities of a healthcare facility. You will be leading an on-site facilities team of engineers, technical officers and technicians in providing facilities management service to the client.
- Oversee and lead a team in facility management for a healthcare facility.
- Study, propose and implement feasible improvement works.
- Oversee and coordinate rectification works, major repairs and maintenance works, and new initiatives.
- Oversee the daily, weekly, and monthly reports for submission to the client
- Lead and manage a multi-disciplined team of engineers, technical officers, and technicians.
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines and authorities' requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or equivalent from a recognized university
- Minimum 10 years of relevant working experience
- Minimum 5 years of prior Healthcare experience required
- Proven experience in facility management in a large-scale facility
- Strong building and M&E knowledge with hands-on experiences
- Interpersonal skills to develop good working relationships with client and stakeholders
- Possess leadership and people management skills to manage a multi-disciplined team
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to remain flexible and organized in a fast-paced environment
- Possess a high level of initiative and integrity
- Service-oriented mindset
- Has a good safety mindset and displays good WSH behavior
- Electrical Engineering
- Facility Management
- Health Care
- Interpersonal Skills