You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Restaurant Manager (Fine Dining)
- Alongside (brand) culinary management team, Assistant Director of Operations is responsible to direct and overseas all aspects of F&B brand. The aspects include ensuring and maintaining profitable business with food quality and service that is in line with the company’s vision, mission and values.
- Establish and develop strategic operational goals and plans for the brand under his/her care, ensure competence to meet the needs of the businesses and to achieve lowest operation cost consistent with required service quality.
- Work with various stakeholders to create revenue generating ideas, cost efficient initiatives and demonstrate efficiency in staff planning and management (both FOH and BOH).
- Ensure that regular, on-going communication occurs within the brand.
- Ensure optimal use of resources, develop, and implement plans to attract and retain essential skills, and to motivate staff to bring out the best in them and contribute to the organisational vision and mission.
- Oversee and approve manpower hiring in accordance to budget.
- Review and streamline work processes to ensure optimum effectiveness and efficiency.
- Develop long and short term goals with strategies / best practices.
- Take on special projects as assigned and monitor the development and progress to ensure successful completion of these projects.
- Undertake performance management and review of staff by directing, motivating, developing, and counselling staff where appropriate, in their performance towards operational excellence.
- Partake in planning, managing, and evaluating the brand’s budget, financial performance, and CAPEX.
- Responsible for assessing and identifying the potential risk that may hinder reputation, safety, and financial well-being of an organisation.
Responsible for planning, directing, controlling, coordinating and participating in restaurant operations. Improve in restaurant revenues and cost control in restaurant expenses. Ensuring that quality and standards of services are maintained including operation, cleanliness and maintenance of the work areas.
- Decision Making
- Food Services
- Problem Management
- Restaurant Operation
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.