0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Senior Research Fellow (Contract ending 31 December 2025), SKBI
Singapore Management University Singapore Contract
- This position is for Sim Kee Boon Institute for Financial Economics (SKBI).
- Lead and oversee progress of research activities in the areas of green finance, sustainability and any other identified areas.
- Produce high quality publications.
- Actively participate in grant/funding applications and delivery.
- Ideate and conduct training activities.
- Guide and mentor any junior team members or Fellows with less experience in related research.
- Assist the Director in managing the research roadmap and developments
- PhD degree or postgraduate degree in the areas of green finance, sustainability, financial economics, finance or economics.
- Good regional/international network with academia/industry.
- A strong knowledge and research background in the areas of financial economics, finance or economics.
- Extensive academic and/or practical experience and expertise in related areas.
- Knowledge in and ability to handle large databases.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation and communication skills.
- Track record of top tier academic/applied research in the areas of green finance, sustainability, financial economics, finance or economics.
- Ability to work individually and as a team, and to mentor researchers with less experience.
- Applicants who meet all the criteria should submit an application with the following materials:
(1) cover letter
(3) job market paper
(4) two letters of reference
- Self Motivation
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.