0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Goldtech Resources Pte Ltd Tanjong Pagar Contract
3,600 SGD - 6,000 SGD/Month
- Define data sources and requirements, design and implement processes and models for complex, large-scale datasets used for predictive modelling, data mining, and research purposes.
- Provide critical thinking to look at numbers, trends, and data and come to correct conclusions based on the findings.
- Analyst data (structured and un-structured) and to recommend appropriate Machine-Learning (ML) solutions for business objectives
- Develop and support predictive analytics models using R and/or Python
- Present key findings to senior management and/or other stakeholders with actionable recommendations.
- Min. 1 year experience as data analyst
- Experienced with gathering analytics requirements from business partners and translating it to technical requirements for the Data Engineer/Architect to implement
- Familiar with ETL processes.
- Familiar with Data Modelling, Data Engineering
- Advanced skills in data analytics/ visualization programming languages/ tools –Tableau
- Proficient in Tableau to design and build the dashboards
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Business Intelligence Tools
- Data Analysis
- Data Management
- Data Modeling
- Tableau (Busines Intelligence Software)
EA License No.90C4037
EA Personal Registration No.R1877924
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.