· Assured company’s objectives are achieved and implemented.
· Responsible for customers’ qualification of Hard Mask blanks.
· Optimized and Improved Resist coating condition and process.
· Improved yield, eliminated defectivity issue and achieved (zero adder) in resist coating.
· Collaborated and supported resist development experiments to achieve customers’ new specification and KPI.
· Lead and supervised a team of engineers and technicians.
· Degree/Master in Material Science, Electronics or Mechanical Engineering
· Some working experience in sputter tools and maintenance in semiconductor industry is advantage
· Knowledge in thin film deposition process will be added advantage
· Possess good communication skills and able to work independently with minimal supervision
· Able to work in cleanroom environment and perform overtime as and when necessary
To apply, please visit to [ Link removed ] and search for Job Code: 20273.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [ Email address blocked ] .
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
- Deposition (Geology)
- Mechanical Engineering