- Monitor inventory accuracy from warehouse.
- Manage warehouse 3rd party providers by establishing key performance index and maintaining performance. Seek corrective action on key distribution / warehousing service metrics failure.
- Develop, measure and report process and performance metrics to drive improvements.
- Prepare and maintain warehouse in accordance to ISO 13485 compliance and enable standardization of supply chain processes across the region.
- Procurement of purchase orders for Singapore and Malaysia.
- Support fulfilment of customer orders and initiate improvements in the logistics operations.
- Document processes and procedures and execute the SOP and logistics strategies for the region in support of business growth
Min 2 - 3 years of experience
Interested candidates, do submit your resume to: [ Email address blocked ]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifescience)
Company EA Licence number : 99C4599
Personnel EA License: R1331820
[ Email address blocked ]