You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Group Finance Controller
We are an established building materials company with more than 30 years of presence globally. Due to our business expansion, we are looking for someone with drive and enthusiasm to take on a high impact role as a Group Finance Controller who will be responsible for the effective functioning of the finance in the Region and contribute in the following key functions:
· Participate in the overall strategic planning, provide guidance and support the business development and growth strategies
· Provide analysis of respective offices’ financial statement & provide monthly management reports to ensure financial objectives are achieved.
· Provide input and execution of regional and country accounting related policies and procedures. Ensure compliance with local legal requirements.
· Oversees debt and covenant reporting requirements ensuring management within the different business to meet the deadlines
· Identify requirements and further develop methods for advanced budgeting, forecasting and performance tracking
· Manage a team of Finance staff in ensuring objectives are fulfilled across the region.
To succeed in this role, the candidate must be:
· A seasoned leader with proven track record of exceptional performance in managing teams in multiple locations
· Demonstrating efficiency of execution, flexibility and adaptability
· Highly motivated with an eye of detail and quality of work
· Excellent leadership and mentoring skills; ability to motivate and coach teams to peak performance
· Effective communicator with strong written, verbal and presentation skills
· Conversant in International Accounting Standards and Singapore Financial Reporting Standards
· Strong analytical and numeracy skills
· Proven track record of working in a growing organization with an aptitude for change
· Able to travel occasionally within Asia
The candidate must possess a degree qualified in finance or accounting with a CA/CPA, with 7 to 10 years relevant experience in finance and accounting and more than 5 years in a leadership role. Additional external auditing experience in a major public accounting firm would be highly regarded.
Interested candidates please send your comprehensive resume to the following email- [ Email address blocked ]
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your application.
- Financial Auditing
- Financial Statements
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Internal Controls
- International Financial Reporting Standards
- Tax Planning
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 5.0
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.