0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
- Provide technical direction for the development, design, and systems integration for client engagement from definition phase through implementation
- Apply significant knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to our clients
- Recognize system deficiencies and implement effective solutions
- Create and execute development plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Keep stakeholders updated on development efforts and serve as liaison between development team and project manager
- Oversee the development lifecycle and manage technical risks
- Communicate and enforce coding standards
- Manage technical resources within budget and project schedule
- Diploma or professional qualification in IT
- Certification in Project Management
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Good knowledge of development and database technologies as well as project management tools and software
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and able to multi-task and perform independently
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Thank you.
- Customer Relationship Management
- Financial Management
- Interpersonal Skills
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.