0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
- Bachelor's degree or above in administrative management, human resources, or Chinese-related majors;
- Familiar with Singaporean laws and regulations, understands corporate operating models and management processes;
- Meticulous and responsible, with strong problem analysis and solving skills, able to withstand certain work pressure;
- Outgoing personality, with good professional ethics and team spirit, strong communication and coordination skills, and a strong sense of responsibility.
- Responsible for the preliminary preparations of the subsidiary, including venue rental, local staff recruitment, and personnel management;
- Coordinate the company's administrative management work, including purchasing air tickets, arranging hotels, airport transfers, and reception work;
- Assist the head of the technical department in managing staff and assisting new employees with onboarding and settling in;
- Manage the day-to-day operations;
- Improve company logistics and operations;
- Manage all facility operations to ensure company objectives.
- Process Improvement
- Project Management
- Strategic Thinking
- Time Management
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.