You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
- Provide marketing and technical support for existing and newly developed / launched products
- Responsible for the execution of the product launch and development process while collaborating with the product development team
- Develop some marketing / technical contents and work with the graphic designer to produce various marketing collaterals (brochures, videos, webpages, social media posts, etc.)
- Develop the contents for product training, conduct a presentation / webinar and/or product demonstration as necessary
- Facilitate engagement with customers / collaborators to perform a product evaluation / sampling
- Develop and implement sales and marketing strategies (especially for newly launched products) to achieve business objectives
- Assess customer needs and market competition globally
- Provide helpful product recommendations / suggestions to sales and marketing team (direct sales team and channel partners)
- Handle and resolve any customer issues or potential problems and product related activities; perform other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
- Support the development of new products
- Suggest the improvement for existing products
- Manage the launch of new products
- Conduct market research and analyse the industry trends
- Build and maintain customer relationships
- Resolve any customer issues
- Collaborate with the development team on the progress and launch of new products
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in life sciences / biological sciences / biomedical sciences or a related field
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a similar role
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (proficiency in both English and Mandarin is highly desirable)
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
Ability to: work well in a team environment and a fast-paced environment
Knowledge of: in-vitro diagnostics (IVD) devices or reagents, biochemicals, marketing
Education: At least BSc degree in Life Sciences or related field. Minor in Marketing will be an added advantage.
- 2-3 years of experience in a related field
- Prior working experience in IVD industries is desirable.
- Market Research
- Product Improvement
- Product Knowledge
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.