- Walking distance from Braddell Mrt
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm
We are hiring for a company that manufacture and supplies inspection equipment to the coatings industry worldwide. The Company manufactures coating and concrete inspection equipment, rebar, and metal detection.
Role & Responsibilities :
- To manage our purchase orders and invoices.
- Receiving and processing purchase orders.
- Issuing sales transaction invoices.
- Verifying orders, including customers' personal information and payment details.
- Contacting customers by phone or email to answer queries and obtain missing information.
- Maintaining and updating sales and customer records.
- Maintaining and updating the product’s serial number.
- Compiling weekly and monthly sales reports.
- Liaise with the Local forwarder and Courier service agent to ensure timely deliveries.
- Expediting orders through internal liaison.
- Directing feedback from customers to relevant departments.
- Identifying new products to add to those on offer.
- Supporting the service department on administrative tasks, including coordinating with the service team on the completion of customer work orders, putting together billing for work completed.
- Supporting the sales department with other administrative tasks if requested.
Key competencies :
Proven work experience as a Sales Administrator or Sales support agent
- Hands-on experience with CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel/Words in particular)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- A team player with a high level of dedication
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- Certification in Marketing, Sales or relevant field is a plus
- Microsoft Office
- Sales Administrator
- Sales Support