Salary: up to $5000 basic + monthly commissions + allowances
Working Days & Hours: Mon-Fri Office Hours w on-call duties
- • Creates and delivers a plan to achieve objectives through sales and services all accounts in assigned territory.
- • Maintains and builds customer base to achieve growth.
- • Negotiates and manage product pricing (quotation and contract).
- • Makes regular visits to customer locations to gather information on orders and market conditions.
- • Assist with stock checks, stock counts and review records of the instruments and implants consigned at the hospitals and/or clinics. You will promptly inform Finance & Operations of any discrepancies or whether the records are accurate. The minimum requirement is to conduct the above activities at least one location on monthly basis.
- • Identifies customer needs and recommends appropriate products to address them.
- • Builds positive relationships that generate future sales and repeat business.
- • Follows up with customers to resolve any issues and ensure satisfaction.
- • Develops and maintains sales forecast and submits to management.
- • Prepares sales reports and documents as required.
- • Provides regular updates on sales, competitors, market and industry trends to Country Manager.
- • Teaches and provides in-service to customers on current surgical techniques using instruments, implants and consumables.
- • Provide clinical support and guidance if required.
- • Adheres to compliance policy and guidelines.
- • Maintains a thorough understanding of the product lines, updates, features, benefits, surgical techniques, etc.
Job Requirements: Min VALID SNB & BCLS
Interested candidates, please submit your resume to: [ Email address blocked ]
Ally Audrey Lok Xin Woon
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifescience)
Company EA Licence number : 99C4599
Personnel EA License: R21102307
[ Email address blocked ]
- Clinical Works
- Customer Demand Planning
- Regulatory Compliance