You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
- 5 days work week
- Electrical - Switchboard, Control Panel & etc. (North)
- Housing Interior Goods - Furniture (Central)
- RF/Telecommunication (West)
- Coordinate with different teams to ensure project requirements are met
- Develop project plans, timelines, and budgets
- Communicate project progress and updates to stakeholders
- Ensure projects are completed within budget and timeline
- Identify and mitigate project risks
- Review and approve project documentation, including designs and plans
- Conduct regular site visits to ensure work is completed according to design and specifications
- Collaborate with contractors, vendors, and other stakeholders
- Maintain project documentation, including drawings, schematics, and manuals.
- Diploma in E&E/Electronic required for Engineering position.
- Entry level is welcome to apply as training can be given
To Apply, kindly click on the "APPLY NOW" button
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Staffking Pte Ltd (20C0358) | Chong Kar Ming (John) (R21101412)
- Deployment Project
- Technical Support
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.