- Great work culture
- Tremendous learning opportunities
Our client is a boutique recruitment agency providing scalable and effective recruitment services across multiple geographies including, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Thailand, and the Philippines, etc.
You will be responsible for the maintenance and continual upkeep of the company's websites This is both a technical and creative role that will involve a deep understanding on how the company websites attract and engage with their online audience. It will involve project management, delivery of web products, prompt bug issue resolution, and ensuring website performance is optimal to achieve business objectives. You will be part of the digital team and will be responsible to ensure that the company's websites infrastructure stay current in order to attract, retain and convert web traffic. You will assure that all website projects are completed with the highest level of aesthetics with maximum usability and functionality
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Compile and prioritise requests into an operational roadmap, and work closely with vendor to implement them
- Perform requirement gathering and review functional specifications on existing or new product development
- Interface between the company's teams, vendors and 3rd party providers to resolve website or website performance issues
- Stay up to date on web's latest technologies to ensure websites and products are mobile and multi-platform ready
- Improve usability, design and content of the website by developing a deeper understanding of user behaviour
- Ensure accurate tracking on website features and deliver technical performance reports
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree with at least 3 years of relevant experience
- Familiarity with multilingual web development a bonus
- Knowledge of digital best practices to ensure websites meet and exceed international web standards and protocols
- Hands-on familiarity with content management platforms
- Good aesthetic taste in web design
- Expert knowledge on use of Google web products such as Tag Manager, Analytics, My Business, Search Console and more
- Innate passion for keeping on top of ever-changing technology stack
- Ability to project manage and develop relationships with multiple vendors and third party service providers.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- You have hands-on, practical project experience of front-end and back-end builds.
- You have the ability to interact and collaborate seamlessly with other departments and third parties to solve problems.
- You can lead projects, prioritise and pool multiple ideas presented in diverse requests
- You possess excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to build strong and trusting relationships both with internal and external teams.
- An infectious attitude to new technology and digital trends.
- You are passionate about creativity and creative technology.
- You are a confident presenter / public speaker.
- You provide constructive feedback regarding marketing activities which are out of their primary area of responsibility (i.e. digital strategy, UX / UI, creative and design).
- You are highly motivated individual able to own and drive projects through to completion / delivery.
- You have the ability to manage multiple parallel projects with conflicting deadlines and team profile
- Content Management
- Web Development
- User Interface
- Web Design