0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Research Engineer (1-year contract), SCIS
Singapore Management University Singapore Permanent
- This position is for School of Computing and Information Systems.
- Responsible for conducting research on automated assessment of trustworthiness of AI systems (specifically, those based on Reinforcement Learning).
- Design and implement advanced and novel testing solutions that can identify safety, robustness, and fairness issues in AI systems (specifically, those based on Reinforcement Learning).
- Conduct evaluations to validate the effectiveness of the algorithms and tools.
- Write and publish research papers and present them to reputable academic conferences.
- Package the documents, implementation code, evaluate results of the project for public release.
- Liaise with the overseas and local team members and collaborators of this project to realize the overall goal of the project.
- Minimum Bachelor or Master degree with first or second upper class degree classification (or their equivalent) in Information Systems / Computer Science/ Information Technology / Informatics Engineering / Computer Engineer / Software Engineering.
- Good knowledge about automated software testing (fuzzing) and artificial intelligence (reinforcement learning).
- Highly fluent in Python and Java.
- Competent in designing and implementing algorithms and data structures.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical, technical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated individual who can work independently and also collaboratively with team members.
- Able to work under strict deadlines.
- Prior experience as Research Assistant or Research Engineer is highly preferred.
- Research capability as evidenced by tangible deliverable i.e., relevant publication in a reputable international conference or journal will be advantageous.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Data Structures
- Fuzz Testing
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.