· Organize, control, supervise plant and equipment overhaul, inspection, servicing programme during plant scheduled outage.
· Co-ordinate between section and other department of the company as well as contractor for the maintenance work
· Plan, organize, control, supervise condition monitoring programme for plant and equipment
· Obtain PTW for maintenance work
· Review, improve, update maintenance practices to be in line with industries best practices.
· Troubleshoot and analyse root cause of plant failure and outages
· Organise manpower, equipment, tools and resources to repair and rectified failure and malfunction.
· Test, verify, re-commissioned rectified system or equipment.
· Study, initiate and recommend engineering changes
· Produce engineering drawings, procure parts and services for implementation
· Plan and organize work execution, including testing and commissioning of new equipment / system.
· A Degree in 0-3 years in Control & Instrumentation Engineering recognized by the Professional Engineers Board
· Able to read P&ID (Process & Instrument) diagram
· Knowledge of Mitsubishi Netmation control system and Hitachi R700 control system
· Knowledge of CMMS (SAP PM & MM)
· Candidates without experience are welcome to apply.
511037202To apply, please visit to 511037202 and search for Job Code: 20043.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [ Email address blocked ] .
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
- Computerized Maintenance Management Systems
- Control Systems
- Problem Solving
- Sap Plant Maintenance