1. Reception duties
· Operating the reception counter during the specified working hours.
· Organise and maintain the reception waiting area so as to keep the area clean and tidy (as well as presentable and welcoming to visitors and guests).
· Answer calls according to company standards and professionally, respond to queries knowledgeably and effectively
2. Office Supplies
- Work closely with colleagues to co-ordinate the purchase and issue of stationery, pantry supplies and first aid supplies.
- Source for quotations for non-standard requests of stationery and/other office supplies once needs are ascertained and approved by supervisor.
- Submit invoices for approval for general procurements and Other Department colleagues/Heads’ approval for specific festival/events related specialized supplies procurement before sending to Finance to generate payment to vendors.
3. Office desks, meeting rooms, pantries, equipment and maintenance
· Ensure proper setting up of working stations for staff and office systems are well maintained.
· Ensure the availability of work desks, telephone extension lines system as well as pedestal / cabinet keys system are well managed, controlled and updated systematically and periodically.
· Ensure that meeting rooms are neat, tidy and equipped with teleconferencing facilities, conducive for use by users.
4. Department administrative functions
- Generate and submit billing reports for utilities e.g. newspapers, postage, local and international couriers, various telephone/IT subscriptions and usage, desktop printers and photocopier rentals and usage to Finance at the end of every month.
- Fixed assets inventory
- Arrangement of local and international courier services
- Records management including working with supervisors on the management of significant institutional / historical records on the development of the National Performing Arts Centre handed over by respective departments, proper storage, indexing and scanning to maintain soft copies of the files where possible.
- Provide basic administrative support to Chief Marketing Officer (CMO), liaising with related parties on appointments/meeting arrangements, ensuring that her calendar schedule is well manage.
- Provide basic administrative support to Relationship Management (RM) department.
KEY JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum "O" levels
- At least 3 years' relevant working experience.
- Computer literate – fluency in Microsoft applications and office 365
- Good written/spoken communication skills
We invite you to email us at [ Link removed ] with your resume and an indication of your current and expected salary if you are keen to join us as a Office Administrator. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your interest in the position and in the Esplanade.