You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Position: Structural Engineer (Marine/Shipyard)
Location: 45 Gul Road (Daily Company Transport pickup nearby MRT: Bukit Batok/Jurong East/Boon Lay/Choa Chu Kang/Woodlands)
Working Hours: 5.5 days work week
Benefits: OT pay entitlement / Medical Benefits such as Outpatient,Dental,Healthscreening etc / Variable Bonuses / Company Insurances such as Personal Accident, Life Term, Surgical, Hospitalizations, Work Injury / Annual Leave / Birthday Leave / NTUC Membership
Salary: Up to S$5,000/- (Designation and Salary Commensurate with experience)
Industry: Dyna Mac is a Public Listed company in Oil&Gas, Marine Offshore Engineering.
**Good Stable Career Advancement Opportunities**
**Listed Company with Good Benefits**
**Company Transport Available**Job Description:
- Work out MTO for the respective Projects and hand over to the material coordinator for follow up with the procurement of materials
- Maintain and upkeep the remnant material records for final reconciliation of materials
- Liaise with Project Lead/Superintendent to get knowledge of the project schedules
- Expedite the site fabrication and installation works with the respective sub-contractor teams in achieving targeted progress
- Updating and reporting project progress reports and plan for one -week ahead of activities to be completed
- Consolidate and update information to P R coordinator for items like galvanizing, machining etc apart from project materials for raising Purchase Requests, Variation Orders for client, Site Instructions for sub-contractors
- Coordinate with QA/QC in resolving issues and maintaining project quality standards
- Coordinate with Client representatives for resolving issues and maintaining project quality standards
- Red Line Markup drawings to be done progressively and update engineering regarding the site changes
- Liaise with Project Lead/Superintendent for drawing and site discrepancies, equipment structural clash checks for trouble shooting of fabrication matters and get information for site coordination
- Coordinate and organize scaffolding erection and de-staging activities with trades
- Degree/Diploma in Engineering/Marine Offshore or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in marine/shipyard operations involving structure fabrication and installation
- Ability to resolve production related issues due to engineering or site clashes
- Monitor and control material management on-site so as to ensure proper storage and unnecessary wastage
- Understanding Resource planning and management
- Ability to communicate effectively, coordinate site activities between different trades to achieve structural completion as per planned construction sequence
- Good inter-personal skills and able to interact and resolve issues with client’s site supervision daily
- Computer literacy – MS Excel for reporting.
- Only Singaporeans
- Oil And Gas
- Structural Steel
- Structural Work
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.