√ Industry: Construction Engineering
√ Location: North
√ Working Hours: Monday – Friday, 8.30am-5.30pm
√ Good Remuneration Package
Duties & Responsibilities:
1) Recruitment, On-boarding & Exit Formalities
- Assist in the recruiting process including job advertisement posting, resume screening and arranging of interviews.
- Prepare, maintain, monitor and update worker files (P-file).
- Work Pass applications, renewals and cancellations.
- New hire orientation & issuance of PPEs & IT devices.
- Handle Exit formalities.
2) Training & Development
- Course registration, application of training grants and course fee payment advice.
- Maintenance of training records & course evaluation records.
3) Compensation & Benefits
- Handle payroll administration for workers.
- Handling employee insurance claims.
- Assist in organizing company functions and staff welfare-related activities.
- Assist in booking of flight & hotel arrangements for workers.
- Assist with the passport renewals for foreign workers.
- Attend to employee queries on compensation & benefits.
4) Administrative duties
- Assist in managing workers’ dormitory records & workers’ accommodation needs.
- Assist in preparation of appointment letters, confirmation letters, increment letters, performance appraisal forms, etc.
- Work with relevant supervisor & management to ensure timely submission of employee’s appraisal.
- Assist in collating and consolidating appraisal results for analysis of performance evaluation.
- Prepare monthly manpower costing & training reports.
- Assist in maintaining leave records & follow up on submission of relevant leave forms & supporting documents.
- Book hotels arrangements for SHN, and source for HDB rentals for foreign employees.
- Arrange Rostered Routine Testing (RRT) for employees and send out reminders to employees.
- Perform other ad-hoc HR administrative tasks.
- Minimum 3 years’ of relevant experience in Construction/Engineering/Manufacturing industry.
- At least an O’Level/Diploma in Business Studies/Human Resource Management or other equivalent professional qualifications. Candidates without the relevant qualifications but with relevant work experience may also be considered.
- Possess good knowledge in the latest local Employment Law & training grants.
- Proficient in MS Office applications such as MS Excel & MS Word. Experience in Vlookup/Pivot table an advantage.
- Prior experience in using Whyze HRIS system preferred but not a requirement.
- Possess strong sense of honesty and integrity with positive learning attitude and proactiveness.
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented & people-oriented with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks while managing their work time efficiently.
- Able to work independently under minimal supervision within a tight timeline in a fast-paced environment.
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Kindly email your resume in a detailed Word format to [ Email address blocked ]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
Tel: 6950 9755
EA Registration Number: R1872533
EA Personnel: Lim Jing Yee, Lena
- Performance Appraisal
- Labour Laws
- Attention To Detail