You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Summary of position:
The Logistics Coordinator is responsible for the timely daily shipment order execution and management. The role involves booking and shipment coordination, liaising with various stake holders for warehousing and transportation, shipping document preparation, and regulatory custom and trade compliance.
Scope of work & Responsibilities
• Receive and process shipment orders triggered by Customers
• Book freight with nominated carriers based on customer's carrier routine guide.
• Provide quotation on other services such as warehousing and transportation and documentation services
• Liaise with the truckers to collect and truck empty containers from depot to customer premise for stuffing, and to launch the laden container to port thereafter.
• Prepare Permits and other relevant Applications/Declaration.
• Prepare Letter of Credit & final shipping documents
• Monitor shipping documents for shipment clearance, and other regulatory compliance.
- Coordination Of Shipments
- Export Regulations
- Logistics Support Activity
- Transport Documentation
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.