Nityo Infotech is looking for a hands on Network Specialist. This is a permanent role with Nityo, deployed to client’s site.
Candidate will work on-site at one of the following work location:
• SGH: Singapore General Hospital
• SHP: Singhealth Polyclinic @ Bukit Merah
Scope of work include:
• Network Specialist will be the Subject Matter Expert and technically proficient who will provide technical expertise to help implement, review or check matters in the respective areas.
• Must have the relevant knowledge to advise users, vendors and internal team.
• Able to present solutions to management.
• Network Specialist will work closely with Infra team on network segmentation, allocation of IP, NAC whitelisting, deviation and mitigations relating to network.
• Network Specialist will lend technical consultancy, guidance and support e.g.
1. To review project proposals from IT perspective for completeness and compliance,
2. Assist with the implementation and coordination with vendors and internal Infra, systems, EUC and Security teams e.g. raising of Change Request or Service request in IT Porta and tracking it to completion.
3. Assist with establishing IT specification for MDOTS solutions for RFP.
• Work with vendors and internal infrastructure team to facilitate deployment and operations.
• Facilitate the enforcement of risk mitigation, deviations and controls. Especially, when IOT solution is implemented.
• Working closely with Security, Network and System Teams & Raising Service Request for the necessary action required.
• Support Medical Devices & FM related Devices.
• Support multiple assigned projects.
• IT Network Engineering and Operations
• Network Segmentation
• Allocation of IP
• NAC Whitelisting
• Deviation and Controls
• Risk Mitigations
• Deployment, support, and administration
- Cisco Certified Network Associate
- Local Area Networks
- Network Engineering
- Network Routing
- Network Switches
- Wide Area Networks