- Great opportunity with a well-known brand in Media
With over 1 million unique visitors and over 3 million page views each month, our Client is the highest read online food publication in Singapore. They incorporate multiple writers as a hybrid, online publication with a personal voice.
Having a keen interest in eating, traveling and drinking, they cover everything from hawker food to premium fine-dining restaurants like Ku De Ta, Morton’s, Long Bar Steakhouse and so on.
Above all, they try to give honest, balanced reviews without getting sued by restaurant owners.
Our client is looking for an experienced, multi-talented Video Creative to create content for our publication with the ability to go viral! If you are up to the challenge, have what it takes to produce and edit online food-based videos that can tell a compelling story, they want YOU.
Being in a small production team, you’ll need to multi-task on producing and editing videos for both organic and client-based work.
- Produce media content focusing on generating views for the channel
- Read, research and assess ideas and finished scripts
- Plan and conduct talent interviews that evoke emotions
- Control the budget and allocating resources
- Organise shooting schedules
- Take ownership of the progress of each video project from pre-production to post-production
- Write social media captions for videos
- Operate and maintain proper levels and calibration of cameras, audio and video recorders, and other production equipment
- Assembling, preparing and setting up equipment prior to filming, which may include tripods, monitors, lighting, cables and leads, and headphones
- Adept in post-production i.e. assembling all raw footage, digitally cutting the files to put together the sequence of the film and deciding what is usable; creating a ‘rough cut’ (or assembly edit) and determining the exact cutting for the next and final stages; reordering and tweaking the content to ensure the logical sequencing and creative angle of the video; subtitles and captions.
- You have at least 1 year of relevant experience in the media industry and video production
- Foodie with good knowledge and exposure to food, will be an added advantage
- Good eye for editing videos into interesting, engaging content hosted on social media
- Adapt in sourcing for worthy stories / angles
- Creative in proposing and experimenting with new video concepts
- You can manage time and concurrent projects well.
- You have a positive attitude, self-motivated, and independent
- Knowledge of camera technical skills
- Knowledge in post-production using Adobe Premier Pro
- Knowledge in colour correction and grading
- You possess experience with using mechanical gimbal and drones.
- Color Correction
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Self Motivation
- Positive Attitude