You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Senior Manager, CoE Performance and Rewards
Job Title: Senior Manager, CoE Performance and Rewards
Job Location: 1E Kent Ridge Rd, Singapore
Job Type: Permanent
Key Skills: Human Resources, Compensation
It is a group of healthcare institutions in Singapore. The group was formed in 2008 and operates several hospitals, national specialty centres, and polyclinics. The Hospital is the largest hospital in the group and serves as the flagship hospital for the cluster.
You will be a key player in the Performance and Rewards (P&R) team. Your key accountabilities are to review, develop, propose and implement Clinicians’ compensation schemes, processes and policies in support of the clients’ short-term & long-term goals. Close partnership with institutions would be expected in all key areas of responsibilities.
- Manage and drive all annual compensation exercises such as bonus pay-out, annual increment and promotion, salary adjustment and budgeting.
- Work closely with ministry to review and implement revision in salary and allowances.
- Review and analyze compensation structure to provide recommendations as supported by simulations.
- Partner with the Institutions’ Compensation HR teams to engage various stakeholders to understand the challenges, review / evaluate, propose solutions and execute initiatives.
- Review of cluster’s compensation policies and provide recommendations towards streamlining processes towards work efficiency.
- Participate and support in any other initiatives / projects, as and when assigned or appointed.
- Degree in Business, Human Resources or related qualification.
- Minimum 6 years of relevant compensation experience.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel in particular).
- Meticulous and comfortable with managing large scale data sets.
- Strong numerical and critical thinking skills to provide meaningful solutions.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment will be an asset.
If this role sounds interesting to you, please share your updated CV in word format at [ Email address blocked ] stating your current, expected salary and availability to take it forward.
To expedite processing, you can lodge your application directly at [ Link removed ] or [ Link removed ]
All Curriculum Vitaes will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
RMA Consultants Pte Ltd
EA License No 93C4403
EA Regn No R1872602
- Compensation Management
- Human Resource
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.