The role will provide support in developing, implementing and continual strengthening the hospital’s data protection framework to ensure the organisation is in full compliance with the legislations and organisational policies.
- Monitor and track organisation’s compliance with established controls and tools
- Manage the hospital’s data repository for sensitive health information
- Partner departments and stakeholders on data breach management and follow up
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to understand data request needs, strengthen the management of data and implement data protection initiatives
- Oversee and conduct regular audits and reviews
- Coordinate training requirement with stakeholders
- Handle queries or complaints from the public and staff pertaining to data protection matters
- Organise and support internal and external meetings for the department
- Support administrative matters for the department
- Perform any other duties/projects as assigned by supervisor
- Degree holder
- A minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experience in Audit or Advisory or Compliance or Data Management.
- A good understanding of medical terminology will be advantageous
- Process strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Motivated, proactive, optimistic and thrive when facing challenges
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, multitask and adhere well to timelines
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21680
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766
- Data Management