You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Working hours: Mon- Fri + Alt Sat – 8-5pm (On call duties applicable)
- Lead and manage the operation of the hospital including the implementation of clinical practices, review of nursing audits, service quality activities, new technologies utilization and etc.
- Monitor and develop the nursing quality
- Evaluate and implement on the nursing policies and SOP Perform clinical audits
- Adhere closely to the nursing standards and protocols
- Collaborate closely with other team leaders for continuing improvement and compliance
- Provide leadership to all the managers and staffs
- Monitor, review and evaluate the budgeting reports, financial reports and performance
- Monitor closely on the manpower, rostering and staffing matters
- Min. Diploma/ Degree in Nursing/ Health Sciences
- Min. 8-10 years relevant experience
- Valid SNB & BCLS
- Ability to develop and coach staff and lead in continuous improvement of team
For interested applicants, please send your updated resume to: [ Email address blocked ]
All candidates’ information will be treated with the strictest confidence
Melissa Zhang Zhiqi (Mezzo)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
- Business Process Improvement
- Clinical Practices
- Clinical Works
- Coaching And Mentoring
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.