- Analyse and highlight gaps on monthly financials by GTS functions against OP Plan.
- Monitor and optimise key IT spending in IT maintenance contracts, IT professional engagements, IT investment in Bankwide infrastructure/cyber projects and focus on technology obsolescence refresh plan.
- Monitor and highlight areas of concern on Bankwide infrastructure/cyber projects status.
- Provide info for monthly accruals requirements and support drawdown requests to payment confirmations from GTS functions.
- Monitor and highlight gaps on headcount resource (Perm, Direct Contract, RA) by GTS functions against OP & Target plan.
- Prepare and review monthly IT chargeout on IT Ops Product Services, IT Shared Services and pCloud usage
- Analyse and monitor monthly recovery status (over/under) by GTS functions
- Attend to IT chargeout queries from Service Recipients
- Improve and made changes to IT chargeout methodology and pricing
- Handle IT budget transfers & contract novation/consolidations for IT services rendered by GTS and charge back through billing
- Coordinate and compile submissions of the Forecast & OP plan by GTS Functions per Group OP timeline
- Consolidate and analyse GTS Forecast & OP plan for Group CEO OP review
- Update IT Owner for key IT spend and perform annual review on unit pricing of IT services
- Facilitate IT chargeout submissions on Forecast & OP plan
- Immediate till 31 December 2021
- Mon to Fri: 9am to 6.30pm
- Up to $3,500 (depending on experience)
- Minimum Degree holder
- Financial Analytical skill sets,
- Accounting knowledge,
- Preferably supporting finance work in Technology company or Bank in area of Technology
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[ Email address blocked ] (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
3 Shenton Way, #19-01 Shenton House, Singapore 068805
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg