You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Assistant Finance Office Manager [Government Sector - West] #JWL
- Supervise a small team to ensure the smooth execution of finance, procurement, data management, etc.
- Collate data to support the generation of management reports.
- Oversee tagging and maintenance of office assets.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 6pm
- Minimum Degree in any field.
- Minimum 6 years of office administration experience, with at least 2 years in supervisory position.
- Hands-on knowledge of SAP is an advantage.
Applicants please email detailed resume in MS Word Format to Ms Winnie Lui Wing Lam (CEI No.: R1871406)
Email: [ Email address blocked ]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 99C4599
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Data Management
- Office Management
- Procurement Management
- Sap Is U
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.