You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Location: Mapletree Business City
Working Day: 5 Days work week
- Develop and implement strategic and tactical plans to achieve goals and deliver its economic objectives
- Conceptualise and review collaborations or initiatives to develop media talents with local stakeholders or international partners
- Proactively monitor closely the progress of ongoing projects, problem solve where required and ensure that deliverables are met in a timely manner
- Review and report on data with analysis on projects and talents for knowledge-sharing and to guide policy decisions
- Gather research and intelligence on international competitive landscape, keep up with developments by regional screen agencies to inform shaping of strategies, and identify trends that are useful for Singapore and our media talent and companies.
- Singaporean Only
- Minimum Degree in Media Relation/PR/Business Communication/Mass Com or its relevant field
Interested candidate may apply via email to [ Email address blocked ] (indicating Job ID J41043 for faster processing). All job applications will be processed with strict confidence and only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.
Ho Kah Yeow | R1879233
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd | 11C5781
- Problem Solving
- Self Motivation
- Stakeholder Management
- Business Communication
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.