- Outstanding opportunity for ex startup founders or entrepreneurial product managers with prior Fintech experience
Our Client is the #1 business neobank for modern businesses. With a mission to reinvent banking for SMEs, entrepreneurs, and a new generation of digital-savvy businesses, we are building a platform that offers what financial products our customers need, how they need it.
Founded in 2018 the has successfully raised USD 40M from world-class investors and financial partners such as Y-combinator and others. It has partnered with leading financial firms like Visa and Transferwise to power its solutions. In 2020, they were awarded as the #1 Hottest Startup by Singapore Business Review and Startup [Fintech] Award by TechNode Global ORIGIN Awards. Currently, they have ~100 employees from offices in Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam.
You will be amazed and energized by the diverse backgrounds of their people. They are a team made up of ex-entrepreneurs, ex-founders and high-achievers who want to make an impact yet always collaborate and don’t take NO for an answer. They have high bars during their assessment process because they want to inspire and to be inspired by other teammates.
The company is still expanding and hiring more top talent who are passionate about startups to join the journey of building a neobank to support the under-serviced SMEs and entrepreneurs.
As a Product Manager in the Payments team, you will build software products to help SME owners across SEA to manage their finances efficiently. You would be responsible for building payment features such as Bulk payments, approval flows and eventually API-based banking. The role sits right between users, business and tech teams.
Users - You would listen to users via interviews, feedback tools and through customer service. You would also help investigate/answer complex customer queries.
Business - You would be working with business stakeholders to drive strategies and any product decisions.
Tech - You will work closely with a team composed of an engineering manager, tech lead, designers and engineers.
This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to work to make a difference to your community with talented & motivated team members in a diverse, energetic workplace; and a company dedicated to your success, growth and advancement. The right person takes initiative, likes to learn & deals with integrity.
So... are you excited about the new Fintech revolution that is changing our time and you want to be part of it? Are you not afraid to push your boundaries and taking risk in unexpected adventures? Are you comfortable in receiving responsibilities and trust that will overwhelm you?
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to create a roadmap and deliver on it
- Work closely with Aspire's country Heads of Growths and General Managers to develop product strategies addressing the specific needs of each of Aspire's target market
- Manage all lifecycle stages for a product from ideation through sunset, with responsibility for ensuring that deliverables are understood, releases are delivered on time, and users are engaged
- Ideation of creative features/capabilities - how can we push the boundaries of being a Neobank - offering solutions traditional companies haven't even thought of
- Develop and maintain an understanding of Aspire's products, market, and competition
- Develop product positioning and go to market strategy
- Keep abreast of the goings-on in the industry
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
- Define and track key usage metrics of your products to improve them
- Very comfortable with technology and APIs
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to drive negotiations with different stakeholders to make informed trade-offs. Clearly communicating about those tradeoffs to the different stakeholders
- Previous working experience as a Product Manager
- Data-driven - has the ability to extract insights from raw data. Basic understanding of data investigation and presentation
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Familiar with agile product development processes
We value candidates who...
- are previous startup founders
- are humble over-achievers
- graduated in CS or related fields
- are always looking for new challenges and are easily bored
- have International exposure
- are not interested to work in big companies - and have good reasons for it
- have experience working in a growth stage startup
- have experience working in a fintech startup
- have experience of people management
- Product Strategies
- New Product Development
- Marketing Strategies
- Time Management
- Complex Problem Solving