You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Senior /Assistant Executive, Procurement & Admin (Healthcare)
- Provide advice and guidance to all stakeholders on procurement guidelines and policies.
- Coordinate, manage and maintain the procurement of capital and expense good and services.
- Conduct sourcing activities and obtain quotations within the stipulated timeframe.
- Follow up documentation to substantiate purchase request with requestor.
- Raise purchase requisition for approval on procurement of new item.
- Ensure compliance to all related procurement policies and processes.
- Provide advice to Procurement Shared Service on goods received related inquiry.
- Follow up on outstanding / open PO with requestor.
- Invoice Verification and payment submission.
- Organize and schedule meetings for Executive Director.
- Facilitate management meetings such as room booking, room setup and prepare meeting materials.
- Prepare regular reports.
- Any ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Min GCE ‘O’ Level
- At least 4 - 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience in SAP MM is preferred
All Interested candidates are invited to email your resume in MS Word format to: [ Link removed ]
Ivy Yong Shi Mei
Company EA Licence number : 99C4599
Personnel C.E.I License: R2198995
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
- Microsoft Word
- Procurement Management
- Sap Materials Management
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.