SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - WORKPLACE OPTIONS, SINGAPORE
Workplace Options is the world’s largest independent wellbeing solutions leader that supports individuals to become healthier, happier and more productive, both personally and professionally. Service centers in the U.S., Canada, U.K., Ireland, Portugal, France, Belgium, UAE, Singapore, Japan, China, India and Indonesia support more than 75 million employees across 116,000 organizations and more than 200 countries and territories. At WPO, you will be joining a team that is committed to improving employee wellbeing around the world.
Workplace Options have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Account Manager to join our team in Singapore. This will be a hybrid working position with a mixture of home and office working.
The primary role of Senior Account Manager is to account manage a portfolio of clients; including business to business, third party and global clients. The position requires proactive account management, the ability to build strong business relationships and to professionally represent Workplace Options. The job holder is expected to retain existing business and generate additional revenue through up-sales and expansions of Workplace Options’ products and services.
● Providing account management for clients throughout the APAC region.
● Upselling and consultative cross-selling
● Close liaison with operations colleagues located in our global service centers.
● Working effectively with WPO account managers in the US, Europe and Asia as part of our Global Account management team generally and in the management of specific global accounts. Working across global time zones when required.
● Developing and implementing account management plans, including portfolio analysis, client contact, activity cycles, client retention and expansion activity.
● Developing strong pro-active client relationships, understanding customer business requirements and exceeding customer expectations.
● Generating growth within the assigned client portfolio by value-added solution sales of additional products and services to achieve set annual targets.
● Undertaking planning and launch activity for new clients and supporting existing clients with on-going initiatives and contact activity. Providing clients with utilization reporting, trend analysis and consultation to maximize the value of our services for the client.
● Taking a lead role in responding to requests from clients for contract renewals and tenders relating to the assigned client portfolio.
● Developing strong relationships with Workplace Options colleagues in all our territories. Active participation in supporting Workplace Options’ business objectives, projects and initiatives.
Required Education and Skills:
● Bachelor’s Degree in management, business or related field.
● Previous demonstrated experience in an account management role working in the business to business services sector and or with 3rd party re-sellers.
● Strong understanding of core requirements for an account management role and the ability to implement these.
● Excellent communication, interpersonal and professional presentation skills, (both written & verbal). Frequent online and in-person presentations are required as part of the role.
● Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize and organize tasks to meet multiple deadlines.
● Flexibility; creative problem-solving with ability to think “outside the box” to assist the client.
● Proficient with computers, web technology applications and competent in working with Microsoft Office Suite products.
● Able to work independently as well as being part of a virtual team across a matrix structure.