You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Business Operations Supervisor
# Basic salary up to S$2700/month
# 5-day work week: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am – 6.00pm
# Easily accessible from MacPherson MRT Station
A government linked organization, that supports key functions in Singapore's public transport system, providing a range of integrated services and solutions to connect various partners and customers, is currently seeking a Business Operations Supervisor to join its expanding team.
- Prepare, review and perform daily investigation on discrepancy accounts, data and transactions from internal and external stakeholders
- Identifying process bottleneck, propose and implement solutions to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Propose investigation and necessary reconciliation to rectify discrepancies
- Plan, implement and monitor overall Cash Management strategy, optimize operations and processes ensuring continuous improvement in productivity, efficiency and cost-effective approach
- Develop, maintain and ensure Cash Management’s Standard Operation Procedures (SOP) and Work Instruction (WI) are up to date and relevant to TL’s operational and financial requirements
- Develop and maintain Asset Information Systems such as its Asset Register, SOP and Maintenance Records are updated correctly
- Prepare monthly and ad–hoc reports to update Management and support any follow-up actions
- Collaborate and maintain good working relationship with internal and external stakeholders’
- Stay up to date with latest Cash Management Operations with best practices
- Diploma in Business/Banking & Finance/equivalent
- Min. 1 years’ experience in cash settlement, liquidity management in finance or banking industry
- Good interpersonal skills and independent
- Adaptable and resilient
Looking to gain exposure working in government linked organization in the Transportation industry, or to enhance your experience in cash settlement/liquidity management related role? Please email your detailed resume in MS Word format to [ Link removed ]
or alternatively, you can contact me at 63856696 for more details.
Mr. Kevin Wong De Quan | CEI Reg. No.: R23112501 | Talent Acquisition Consultant | Tel no.: 6385 6696
- Cash Settlement
- Liquidity Management
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.