You will be responsible for Contract for Differences (CFD)’s digital marketing via social media, SEO, SEM and events to promote CFD as a product to existing and new clients. This role contributes by increasing Phillip CFD product awareness locally and regionally and should have experience in both traditional and modern marketing methodology.
As a member of the CFD Marketing Team, you will learn how to plan and execute marketing campaigns to raise brand awareness and drive conversions. Through the use of Insights and Analytics tools, you will monitor, review and conclude the effectiveness of all marketing initiatives.
You have to be up to date on news and annual reports, and most importantly, be compliant to regulatory requirements for securities dealing.
- To assist in the planning and execution of digital marketing strategies to increase brand/ product awareness and drive conversions, using digital advertising channels such as SEM, GDN, Display, Programmatic, Social Media etc.
- Engage KOLs for sponsored content and affiliate marketing
- Optimise website traffic using SEO and ensure customer experience optimisation
- Initiate content creation and copywriting in management of social media calendar
- To assist in designing of marketing collaterals and eDMs
- Identify marketing trends and insights using analytics tools not limited to Google Analytics and Tableau
- Provide support to sales channel whenever necessary
- Follow through with other assigned projects/ responsibilities
- Degree in Marketing/ Business/ Finance/ Economics or any related field
- Strong interest in digital marketing
- Prior experience with marketing analytics tools will be an advantage
- Proficiency in Photoshop Illustrator and/or video-editing, HTML and web design is an added advantage
- Ability to follow through on projects, quick and willing to learn
- Proactive and takes initiatives to challenge status quo
- Excellent communication and client management skills
- Attention to detail, dependable and adaptable
- Strong work ethics and integrity
- Candidates without prior working experience are welcome to apply
- Experienced candidates may be considered for a senior role
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Digital Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- Content Creation
- Search Engine Optimization